Overcoming Obstacles

Monday, September 12, 2011

Angelic Assistance Psalm 91

God healed my husband and I from a devastating car accident. We were hit by a drunk driver. My husbands neck was broken and my back was broken. I thought that I was paralyzed. To date my back feels better then it did when I was in my twenties. I'm walking sixteen.5 miles, I'm able to do any exercise I like with out any restrictions. My husband had to have surgery and he was in intensive care for a while. He's just as good as new, he's able to do all the things that he enjoys doing.

It was nothing but the blood of Jesus that covered us. My BMW was so smashed up, I couldn't even recognize my car. I cried when I was told that that was my car that God got us out of (alive). The way that my car looked, we should have been dead. It looked like one of those cars that's posted on a corner stating "don't drink and drive." God said that my husband and I shall live and not die. I give him all the praises and honor. God is soooo good!!! 

Blessings,

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment