Overcoming Obstacles

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Miracle Surgery.


I must tell of the Good news, of the healing that i encountered. In the beginning of this year of 2011, i was suffering for several years. In this past January I was rushed to the hosipital, because my condition entered into stanosis, this is when a person has the inability to use the restroom, therefore I realize I must be seen by a doctor. There was a discovery of a growth the size of a golf-ball on my spinal cord, which was said to be worse than a herniated disk. If I would have waited two more weeks, I would have been paralized, but thanks be to God, I had the surgery, and was walking the next day praying for others, and I recieved my miracle through the blessing of internal medicine.

Praise God He still heals.

http://blessedbyencouragement.weebly.com/healing.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment